Skip to Main Content
Forms, Information Sheets and Worksheets
- Falvey, M., Forest, M., Pearpoint, J., Rosenberg, R. (1994). All my life’s a circle: Using the tools: Circles, Maps, & Path. Tortonto: Inclusion Press.
- Forest, M. & Lusthaus, E. (1989). Promoting educational equality for all students: Circles and Maps. In S. Stainback, W. Stainback, & M. Forest (Eds.), Educating all students in the mainstream of regular education (pp. 43-57). Baltimore: Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co.
- Hieneman, M., & Dunlap, G. (1999). Issues and challenges in implementing community-based behavioral support for two boys with severe disabilities. In J.R. Scotti & L.H. Meyer (Eds.), Behavioral intervention: Principles, models, and practices (pp. 363-384). Baltimore: Paul H. Brookes.
- Holburn, S. & Vietze, P. (1992). Person-centered planning: Research, practice, and future directions. Baltmore: Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co.
- Kincaid, D. & Fox, L. (2002). Person-centered planning and positive behavior support. In S. Holburn & P. Vietze (Eds.), Person-centered planning: Research, practice, and future directions (pp. 29-49). Baltimore: Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co.
- Mount, B. (1987). Person futures planning: Finding direction for change (Doctoral dissertation, University of Georgia). Ann Arbor, MI: UMI Dissertation Information Service.
- Mount, B. & Zwernick, K. (1988). It’s never too early, it’s never too late: An overview on personal futures planning. St. Paul, MN: Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities.
- Pearpoint, J., Forest, M., & Snow, J. (1993). The inclusion papers: Strategies to make inclusion work. Toronto: Inclusion Press.
- Pearpoint, J., O’Brien, J., & Forest, M. (1993). PATH (Planning Alternative Tomorrows with Hope): A workbook for planning positive futures. Toronto: Inclusion Press.
- Turnbull, A.P. & Turnbull, H.R. (1996). Group action planning as a strategy for providing comprehensive family support. In L.K. Koegel, R.L. Koegel, & G. Dunlap (Eds.) Positive behavioral support: Including people with difficult behavior in the community (pp. 99-114). Baltimore: Paul H. Brookes.
- Vandercook, T., York, J., Forest, M. (1989). The McGill Action Planning System (MAPS): A strategy for building the vision. Journal of The Association for Persons with Severe Handicapps, 14, 205-215.